Luke 2:52 tells us that “Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.”
That verse provides us with a great model for our own personal growth.
So, what can you do this week to grow in…
- What do you want to learn?
- What book can you start reading this week?
- Whose wisdom can you seek out through a call or visit?
- How can you demonstrate wisdom in your finances and use of your time this week?
- What can you do this week to get your body moving?
- What regular exercise can you do this week?
- In what other ways can you invest in your physical health this week?
Favor with God
- What can you do this week to connect with God?
- How do you want to grow your relationship with God and what step can you take this week towards that goal?
- How can you incorporate worship into your daily life this week?
- Where can you set aside some time to be in God’s Word this week?
Favor with Man
- In what ways can you invest in your relationships this week?
- How can you serve others at work and at home?
- Who can you encourage this week?
- Who can you be praying for this week?