Today I am praying for every person who reads this blog. Thank you for reading; I am truly humbled and honored by the fact that you care what I think about anything:)
I am praying that God will give you five specific things – the same things Paul asked God to give the Christians at Colossae in Colossians 1:9-14.
So here’s my Five on Friday…
- I ask that God give you complete knowledge of his will and spiritual wisdom and understanding.
- I pray that you will live a life that pleases and honors the Lord and that produces every kind of good fruit.
- I pray that you will grow as you learn to know God better and better.
- I pray that you will be strengthened with God’s glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need.
- May you be filled with joy, and may you always give thanks to the Father for enabling you to share in the inheritance that belongs to his people, who live in the light. For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son, who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.