Here are 10 things every Alameda Church of Christ member needs to know:
1. This Sunday is a great opportunity to invite someone to come to church with you. (Remember: found people find people!)
2. We will continue our sermon series Sunday on “The Most Important Things” by looking at what makes life meaningful.
3. There is a great adult Bible study going on Wednesday nights at 7 p.m. entitled “Who Is This Man?” It’s based on a book by John Ortberg that examines the impact of Jesus Christ on history, art, education, and the concept of love. Check it out!
4. We are updating our member directory, so be sure and sign up at the table in the lobby Sunday to get your picture included.
5. Women’s Worship Weekend is coming up May 1-2. Sign up Sunday for this awesome opportunity to connect with and learn from the amazing women at Alameda.
6. May 3 is Senior Sunday! We will be honoring and celebrating our graduating high school and university students during a special worship service led by our student ministers and students.
7. We now have online giving through our website!
8. VBS is June 7-10. Save the date and plan on helping us connect with the kids in our congregation and community.
9. Don’t look now but Alameda is growing! God is blessing us with a time of positive momentum. You can help us keep it going by staying involved and connected to your church family, inviting others to join us, and greeting our guests with warm smiles and friendly attitudes.
10. We are still growing in prayer, community, and hospitality. Keep sharing your stories on social media by using #alamedapch