My last post was viewed and shared so many times that some of you reading this might be new to my blog. If so, welcome and thanks for reading. I regularly post on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I hope you’ll join our little community here and I pray that this simple blog will be a source of encouragement to you.
If you are new to this blog, I’ve compiled a list of my most-viewed posts (minus my last post) so that you can see what kind of material you can expect to read here. Please take a few minutes to browse, then please keep checking back. I would be honored for you to become a regular reader.
Here’s my top 12 posts…
- Can A Cup of Water Change a Life?
- 9-1-1 Passages in Scripture
- A Message to Alameda about Race
- 10 Ways to Make Everyday Like Church Camp
- In Mona’s Words
- An Easter Prayer
- “Just Because…”
- And the Greatest of These Is…?
- The Woman Who Came to Pray
- “Oh, An Honest Man”
- The One about Katy Perry & Taylor Swift
- “This Church Saved My Life”