As was announced last week, Alameda will be re-opening on Sunday, June 7, 2020. If you missed the video announcement you can watch it here…
To help us with our re-opening preparations, we need all Alameda members to go to alameda.church/services and indicate which service you and and your family will be attending by filling out the online form that you will find at that site.
We are continuing to consult health experts and research recommended re-opening guidelines, and we will be posting our safety precautions and processes two weeks before our re-opening date so that everyone will know what to do and what to expect when they come to Alameda’s building for the first time in a long time.
We will also be posting information videos over the next few weeks that will explain our seating arrangement, how we will do communion, how we will collect an offering, what the worship service will be like, and other relevant issues.
In the meantime, here’s some things you can pray about…
- Pray that God will give our church leaders wisdom in their decision-making.
- Pray for the health and safety of our church family and all who will attend our worship services.
- Pray that those who have been inspired to seek Jesus because of this ordeal will join us in person or online to hear the gospel of Christ and experience the community of Christ.
- Pray that God will comfort and provide for those who have been adversely affected by the coronavirus pandemic and are grieving losses.
- Pray that Alameda’s re-opening will be a sweet Spirit-filled reunion.
I love my church family and I can’t wait to worship with you on June 7th!