At Alameda, we are focusing on becoming a church that is actively making Jesus known throughout the world, starting with our own neighbors. Last Sunday I preached a sermon called “Why Our Neighbors Need the Gospel” and gave these five reasons…
- Like us, our neighbors have a sin problem that only Jesus can solve.
- Like us, our neighbors have deep questions that only the gospel can answer with satisfying consistency.
- Like us, our neighbors have dreams of a gospel-shaped world.
- Like us, our neighbors have a desperate need for the sense of meaning the gospel provides.
- Like us, our neighbors have a strong yearning for hope and reconciliation with God.
If you are an Alameda member who was not with us last Sunday, I want to encourage you to take 30 minutes to watch the full sermon that’s posted below in preparation for this Sunday’s message that will explore why we need to share the gospel with our neighbors.